Does your bathroom need deep cleaning?
|Image courtesy of freedigitalphotos.net|
If your bathroom doesn’t need deep cleaning today, it eventually will, because it simply gets used so much. We keep our bathroom usable and presentable for family and guests by daily cleaning. However, the time always comes when we need to focus on the hard-to-reach and hard-to-clean areas. Even though we clean the shower every week, the buildup of water spots on the shower door or stainless hardware take much more time and energy than you may have every week. A deep cleaning will include taking down and washing fixtures such as the light globes and fan covers. We want to offer some suggestions that will show you how to bring that deep cleaning sparkle back to your bathroom.
Removing tough water stains
- Water and soap in the tub or shower always results in the buildup of water spots. Start by removing everything from the shower or tub area.
- Spray an all-purpose or water spots cleaner on every surface, letting it sit for about five minutes.
- Scrub areas that you sprayed with a microfiber cloth. Once the spots are removed, polish the entire area with a clean, dry cloth.
- If you are dealing with particularly hard water, it may be necessary for you to clear a clogged showerhead.
- This is easily accomplished by removing the shower head and soaking it in diluted vinegar overnight.
One of the top house cleaning services in Charlotte, NC
Every home is unique, and that is why Gloria M’s Cleaning Services are customized to meet your cleaning and housekeeping needs. They offer free in-home consultations in an effort to understand your expectations for your household cleaning. Gloria M’s Cleaning Services offers flexibility in the frequency of home cleanings, and options for “green” cleaning services upon request. Keeping your special considerations and your budget in mind, they provide consistent and dependable housecleaning services around your needs. We hope to help you find the right service for your home, by understanding the difference between house cleaning services and Maid services. If you are looking for help with house cleaning, call Gloria M’s for a consultation and pricing. We look forward to hearing from you and answering your house cleaning questions.