|Image courtesy of freedigitalphotos.net|
Deep cleaning for pets
The middle of the winter season is often the best time to undergo deep cleaning for your home if you have a pet. When the weather turns cold and icy, it’s not just the humans that stay in, our pets do also. Perhaps you received a new pet into your home over the holidays and it is not quite housebroken. Perhaps you have an animal that has been a part of your family for a very long time, who is not able to get around like it did in younger days. Pets who are constantly indoors can create stains and odors that are difficult to clean or remove.
The importance of daily cleaning
Keeping your house clean when you have pets requires attentiveness and day-to-day maintenance. This will help control unpleasant odors and unsightly stains. Consider these effective suggestions by cleaning experts, that can keep a pet friendly home clean:
· Place a rubberized mat beneath the pet's food and water dishes.
· Shake out or vacuum pet beds and pillows on a daily basis.
· Spray sofas and chairs with perfume to keep cats off.
· Spray the arms and legs of the sofa to its use as a scratching post.
· Micro-fiber mops are the most effective at picking up hair and dust balls.
· Use tape to remove pet hair from furniture or clothing.
· Vacuum carpets and furniture daily.
· Place gauze or cheesecloth over air vents to reduce hair from circulating the home.
Professional deep cleaning in Charlotte, NC
Do you need to have your home deep cleaned because of pet stains and odors? Gloria M’s Cleaning Services is ready to help you meet all of your cleaning and housekeeping needs. They offer free in-home consultations in an effort to understand your expectations for your household cleaning. Gloria M’s Cleaning Services offers flexibility in the frequency of home cleanings, and options for “green” cleaning services upon request. Keeping your special considerations and your budget in mind, they provide consistent deep cleaning and housecleaning services around your needs.