Thursday, April 7, 2016

Claims of best SEO in Charlotte

Best SEO in Charlotte or a scam?

Best SEO in Charlotte
Does a company offer the “BEST SEO IN CHAROTTE” or is it a scam?  There are so many people offering SEO, website design, social media marketing and online marketing on the internet today- who do you trust? Which ones are just novices- fresh out of class- just wanting your money? It’s rare that I get really upset about something, but there are so many deceitful people in the SEO and online marketing industry- sometimes I just need to vent …and, it’s important to teach you how to protect yourself from these people! If you’d like a copy of my ebook on Internet Scams- click here. The most recent scam I have experienced is a man, out of England, who teaches an online class. He tells his students to list themselves as “experts” near the end of class, encourages the students to all leave fake references for each other on LinkedIn (which they copy onto their websites!)

This particular student:

  • Backdated the founding of their business, by using an old business name- now claiming, on day ONE, six years of experience
o    The funny part, with this is that she said she founded her business 3 years before the teacher founded his business (that taught her the class!)
  • Posted the fake references from fellow students on her website.
o    How to check this- just go to their LinkedIn profile and click on the reference- you will actually be able to make a list of students that just finished this man’s course
This sort of business, based on false promised, lies and deceitfulness will never be successful long-term; lying is never an option to begin a legitimate business….Simply unbelievable.

What to look for in a legitimate company:

  • Years of experience
  • No contracts! You use their services as long as you are satisfied.
  • References. (Genuine, real references from clients who have received services from that company.)
  • Exclusivity. Companies that offer their services to everyone in your market will never help you get ahead.
Not many of you know that I became interested in the online marketing business because I had several people ask me for help. They saw the work I had done on my own website, The Blended and Step Family Resource Center, and my years of work online, and they wanted help with their websites, social media and wanted to grow their businesses and practices. I was a best selling author, social media guru, and highly respected counselor- but would never have considered myself an SEO expert or would have the audacity to put “Best SEO in Charlotte” on my website. I helped two medical practices for free- then realized that I could found a business based on my social media, online marketing, and SEO skills- BUT, I knew I needed to offer the very best for my clients. I went back and took more classes, was mentored for months, THEN- I offered my services AT NO CHARGE to a medical practice. (Actually, I bartered with them for Lasik Eye Surgery for 3 months of online marketing.) I received fantastic care and 20/20 vision due to the expertise of Dr. Ivan Mac, and Metrolina Eye Associates received 3 months of my best online marketing skills. Here is the result: “We have been very satisfied with SCD Consulting Services online marketing services. We have seen impressive results and we are reaching our goals for the search engine rankings for our keywords. Her services more than pay for themselves.”  Top qualities: Great Results, Expert, High Integrity Ivan Mac MD and CEO, Metrolina Eye Associates When you do an excellent job- and produce results- you don’t have to lie or deceive. Trust your online marketing, SEO, social media, reputation management and more to a company you can trust!  It doesn’t have to be my company, heaven knows there are enough large and small companies all over Charlotte and the United States. Some provide great services, and some, like the one listed above- just jumped into the industry as “Experts” – and want to cheat their way to your business. I challenge those companies to work your way to a legitimate business- it may mean giving some business way, or bartering- but prove your skills legitimately- don’t dirty my field of expertise with your lies. There are so many good companies out there that are legitimate.  

No comments:

Post a Comment