|Image courtesy of freedigitalphotos.net|
How much time do you spend cleaning?
If people ever really stopped to consider just how much time they spend cleaning their home, they would see the benefit and the value of hiring Charlotte maid services. Time is important to everyone, so we thought we would offer some tips to help you keep the house clean by spreading the work out over the entire week, rather than spend almost half of one of your days off cleaning your house.
- Cleaning happens fastest when you work in an organized manner
- It is imperative that you create a place for all of the things that are scattered all over the house.
- We are talking about items such as papers, mail, and toys.
- When you start out, bring a large laundry basket with you so you can collect items that you need to place in a different room.
- Wait until after you finish tidying every room before you put away all the collected items.
- Sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming should be the last thing you do after you have cleaned every room, and you should do it all at once.
- Clean from top to bottom, finishing off with the floors.
- Vacuum your floors about 3 times a week, but if you have pets, it may be necessary to vacuum every day.
- Keep a spray shower cleaner on hand and convince family members or roommates to spray the sinks, showers, and tub after each use.
- Buy a toilet brush that sits in a container and fill the container with bleach. Replace the bleach once a week.
Consider a Maid service
House cleaning is requires organizational skills, cooperation, and diligence because dirt and clutter never take a day off. Summer is ending and the kids will be back in school. Before you realize, the holiday season will arrive. Do you really want to waste precious time doing housework? You should be spending time with your family, and getting away from stressful day-to-day distractions. Our final tip… call a Charlotte Maid service to discover how affordable stress relief can be.
One of the best house cleaning services in Charlotte and Kannapolis
Every home is unique, and that is why Gloria M’s Cleaning Services works hard to meet your cleaning and housekeeping needs. They offer free in-home consultations in an effort to understand your expectations for your household cleaning. Gloria M’s Cleaning Services offers flexibility in the frequency of home cleanings, and options for “green” cleaning services upon request. Keeping your special considerations and your budget in mind, they provide consistent and dependable housecleaning services around your needs. We hope you can find the right service for your home, by understanding the difference between house cleaning services and Maid service. If you are looking for help with house cleaning, call Gloria M’s for a consultation and pricing. We look forward to hearing from you and answering your house cleaning questions.